Sales Engineer – Equipment Trade Division
Max Daetwyler Corporation, a Huntersville, NC Manufacturer, has a position available for a Sales Engineer in the Equipment Trade Division representing Max Daetwyler Corporation and our DISTI, by Daetwyler product lines which consist of Parts Washing and Solvent Recovery Systems to our customers in the Ink, Coating and Printing Industries.
This position provides a blend of sales, marketing, technical consulting and product market expertise. The ideal candidate will have a solid track record showing excellent selling skills, years of experience in the industry and good customer relations.
Responsibilities to achieve revenue objectives as defined by the company will include:
- Market Analysis
- Understanding customer needs and determining best solution
- Travel in US, Canada, and occasionally to Europe.
To perform successfully the Equipment Sales professional should demonstrate the following competencies:
- Know how to qualify accounts and influence decision-makers.
- Develop creative solutions to customer’s needs.
- Understand utilization of selling best practices.
- Have sound decision making skills.
- Be timely, honest and direct in all customer communication.
- Participate in regular sales training.
- Understand and utilize Systems for sales tools in order writing and reporting.
- Be present at shows that have reasonable impact on the territory.
- Be proficient in all Microsoft office suite products.
- Be detail oriented with the ability to manage multiple high objectives and meet deadlines.
- Be able to follow directions and effectively execute directives.
- Take responsibility for professional development, including study – learning new product information and creating solid product presentations.
- Chemical or Engineering Degree or comparable industry experience.
- Preferable previous sales and applications experience with focus on Capital Equipment Projects.
- Technical knowledge of equipment requirement, operations and installations
- Sales/Negotiation skills
- Presentation skills
- Excellent written/verbal communications
- Able to self-manage
Max Daetwyler Corporation offers the following benefits:
Competitive salary based on proven performance and product knowledge. This position pays a base salary plus commission.
STD/LTD, salary continuation
Send resume and salary requirements to: HR@Daetwyler.com